Bangalore Metro Green Line Timings
|Monday to Friday Timetable Nagasandra to Puttenahalli|
|Line -2 NGSA to PUTH - 18.06.2017.|
|HEADWAY - Ref NGSA/PYID||HEADWAY - Ref PUTH|
|Pilot Train 05:00:00||Pilot Train 05:00:00|
|05:30||05:50||20 mins||05:30||05:50||20 mins|
|05:50||06:35||15 mins||05:50||07:28||15 mins|
|06:35||06:55||10 mins||07:28||07:48||10 mins|
|06:55||08:08||8 mins||07:48||09:01||8 mins|
|08:08||08:35||7 mins||09:01||09:22||7 mins|
|08:35||10:00||6 mins||09:22||10:46||6 mins|
|10:00||10:15||7 mins||10:46||11:00||7 mins|
|10:15||10:40||8 mins||11:00||11:33||8 mins|
|10:40||16:00||10 mins||11:33||16:53||10 mins|
|16:00||16:48||8 mins||16:53||18:03||8 mins|
|16:48||17:10||7 mins||18:03||20:19||6 mins|
|17:10||19:39||6 mins||20:19||20:50||8 mins|
|19:39||20:05||8 mins||20:50||21:20||10 mins|
|20:05||21:30||10 mins||21:20||22:05||15 mins|
|21:30||22:50||20 mins||22:05||23:00||20 mins|
1. Pilot train will depart from NGSA & PUTH at 5:00AM with restricted speed with passenger reach KGWA at 5:30 AM .
2. Stations are opened for passenger 10 min before the departure of the Trains.
3. Normal revenue service start from NGSA & PUTH at 5:30 Hrs.
4. The frequency of train service with reference to the train starting stations i.e. NGSA & PUTH.
5. Normal revenue service ends from NGSA at 22:50 Hrs and from PUTH at 23:00
6. At KGWA interchange point Last Normal revenue service ends at 23:25hrs.Station entry will be closed at 23:10 Hrs.
7. Station controller KGWA ( N-S) take clearance from E-W controller that LAST TRAIN arrived and all deboarded passenger are clearance of the PF-3 & 4 before departing of trains towards BYPH &MYRD.
Bangalore metro rail first train startingFrom Nagasandra to Puttenahalli at 05:30 AM
From Puttenahalli to Nagasandra at 05:30 AM
Bangalore metro rail last train startingFrom Nagasandra to Puttenahalli at 23:00 PM
From Puttenahalli to Nagasandra at 22:50 PM
Metro Trains run from 5:30 AM in the morning till 11 PM in the night.
1. The Metro Trains run at a frequency of 15 minutes from 6 AM to 8 AM in the morning and 8 PM to 10 PM in night
2. The Metro Trains run at a frequency of 10 minutes from 8 AM to 8 PM.
Green Line List of Stations
Nagasandra, Dasarahalli, Jalahalli, Peenya Industry, Peenya, Yeshwanthpur Industry, Yeshwanthpur, Sandal Soap Factory, Mahalakshmi, Rajajinagar, Kuvempu Road, Srirampura, Sampige Road, Majestic, Chickpet, Krishna Rajendra Market, National College, Lalbagh, Southend Circle, Jayanagar, Rashtreeya Vidyalaya Road, Banashankari, Jayaprakash Nagar, Yelachenahalli
Namma Metro (Kannada: ನಮ್ಮ ಮೆಟ್ರೊ Our metro), also known as Bangalore Metro (Kannada: ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ಮೆಟ್ರೊ), is a mass-transit rail system for the city of Bangalore, Karnataka, India. The agency responsible for its implementation is the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (BMRCL). The first stretch between Baiyyappanahalli and M.G. Road was inaugurated on October 20, 2011.